The new version of ElectroDroid has been released on the Android Marketplace.
If you are using an Android device, click here to get the donate version, and here to download the free version.
Here is the change-log:
• Calculators can be used in landscape mode;
• PCB Trace Width Calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 astable calculator;
• Inductor design tool available also for the free version;
• High resolution pictures for hdpi screens;
• Variuos bug fixes in calculators (e.g. Resistor Rratio, Voltage Drop);
• Fix errors in resources (e.g. 12V atx alim)
• More symbols in Circuit Schematics (Schottky, SRC);
• PATA-SATA pinout;
• 4-pole Jack pinout;
• Ethernet cross-over cable;
• MS-DOS ASCII code;
• Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems;
• Some 7400 info and pinout;
• 25 pair cable color code;
• Coin/button battery data;
• Improved Voltage drop calculator (wire cross setion and diameter in inch, mm);
• Improved some resources (e.g. serial port, ATX tolerance);
• USB3 micro connector pinout and Power specifation;
• Minor layout modifications;
• More leds in led resistor calculcator;
• New translations: Polish, Slovak, Norwegian;
The version 2.3 have some minor improvement and fix some bugs and crash.
Would be great to have a conduit fill on resources.
Sarebbe fantastico avere i codici dei potenziometri e trimmer sempre a portata di mano.
Complimenti per l’app!
Il tool per resistor SMD dovrebbe andare bene anche per molti trimmer/potenziometri
Would be nice if you could like up to the ChipDB for AVR, PIC Pinouts http://www.msarnoff.org/chipdb/
great suggestion … thank you very much
Best app Ive ever used. Doing a great job. think this app will be my first paid purchase. maybe offer a few more features for the paid version. delta star conversions? and maybe a bit complicated but simple BJT tools? or FET’s? but hey what more can i ask from this amazing app.
Thanks for your suggestion.
This app gets better and better. If you are an EST like me, this app is a must have. I have told my coworkers and boss about electrodroid. I know it will be of much use to them.
Great app, need the USOC pining as well!
Best app ever! A real lifesaver. Got stuck in a roof cavity with a mass of connections to reterminate. Saved me many hours of cable tracing.
Crash after click Resistor color code. All other menu working
I can’t replicate the bug, can you send me (use the contact form) the detail of your system (phone, android version) and the step to reproduce the crash?
Muy buena app. Seria interesante incluir una seccion de calculo de antenas, HF UHF VHF, ETC- YAGUI DIRECCIONAL, OMNIDIDECCIONAL DIPOLO, ETC
How do I change language to Norwegian?
you must have the phone language set to Norwegian.
Great app!!! Could you pleas add Fahrenheit to the temp settings. All in all a great app.
it will be implemented in the next version.
Wonderful!!! Thanks for the great support and fast reply.
I really think that you ought to submit your app here:
“Any person or company can submit an App and they will be posted on the Embedded.com site and promoted across the EETimes.com, EDN.com, DesignNews.com, EBNOnline.com and Datasheets.com sites.”
Could be some great coverage for your excellent app!
it sounds good… thank you for the suggestion
Fantastic app. Could you implement a transistor / mosfet calculator in next version? For pnp and npn devices?
Hi, Great app.
would it be possible to add a feature where the camera is used to identify the colour codes on the resistors?
The atx aux pinout needs to get a number to tell you which pin is which and fix the color code. Great program Otherwise.