ElectroDroid 1.6 for Windows Phone is now available on Windows Phone Store.
– ISO connector for car audio pinout;
– Character LCD pinout;
– GPIB (IEEE-488) pinout;
– Arduino Uno, Due, Leo, Mega, Micro pin-outs;
– Russian, Portuguese translations;
ElectroDroid 1.5 for Windows Phone is now availble on:
– NE555 calculator;
– Voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
– fixed some bugs in decibel converter;
– new pinouts: SD card, OBD-II;
– new resources: Fuses and Automotive Fuses color codes;
– Spanish translation.
ElectroDroid for Windows Phone update 1.4 has been published on Windows Phone marketplace.
Even more feature have been added, and now there are only a few missing features (that will be added soon) to get the same functionality as the Android version.
ElectroDroid for WP participate to Microsoft NextAppStar contest, if you appreciate the application, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a review in the store, this will help ElectroDroid to improve even more.
Changelog Version 1.4:
– Capacitor charge calculator;
– new pinouts: PDMI and Apple 30-pin Dock Connector, Raspberry Pi;
– new resources: PT100 Conversion Table, Radio Frequency tables;
– Finnish and Danish translations;
ElectroDroid for Windows Phone update 1.3 has been publlished. It’s available for Windows Phone devices (WP7.x WP8) on the Windows Phone market.
– Battery Life calculator;
– Power dissipation calculator;
– new pinouts: PS2, MIDI and GamePort;
– new resources: 7400 IC, 78xx IC;
– Italian and German translation;
– minor fixes;