Electrodoc is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
Electrodoc is the new app name of Electrodroid. Same app, with the same and even more features.
It is available in two version; the PRO version of Electrodoc doesn’t have any ads, and it has more features than the free version. You can get more detail about the differences in the FAQ.
The full version includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor Ratio;
• Resistor series/parallel;
• Capacitor series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Zener Diode Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• NE555 Calculator;
• Heat and Power dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• RMS Converter;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Power Over Ethernet, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector, S-Video connector, VESA Connector, Jack connector, FireWire connector, RCA connector, Audio DIN connector, XLR and DMX, ATX Power connectors, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA – SATA, PS/2-AT connectors, 25-pair cable color code, Fiber Optic cable color, MIDI connector, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin connector, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II Car connector, Car audio ISO connector, Trailer connectors, SD card pin-out, SIM/Smart card, Raspberry Pi pin-out, LCD pin-out, GPIB/IEEE-488 pin-out, Thermocouples colors, Arduino boards, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards);
• Resources (PIC ICSP / AVR ISP, ChipDB (IC pinouts), USB specifications, Resistivity Table, AWG-SWG Wire Size, Ampacity Table, Standard Resistors, Standard Capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, Circuit Schematic symbols, SMD Package Sizes, Symbols and Acronyms, SI Units prefixes, ASCII Table, Boolean Logic gates, 7400 series IC, Switch Information, 78xx IC, Batteries, Coin Batteries, Decibel Table, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses color code, Automotive Fuses colors, DIN 47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors, NEMA connectors);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins (Android only at the moment) to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
The app is available for Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and iOS. App features may differ in different OS.
|Platform||Electrodoc Free||Electrodoc Pro|
|Windows Phone and Win Mobile 10|
|Blackberry||(version on BB App World is now deprecated, please use the one from Amazon app store)|
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.