We have updated Electrodroid for Android at the version 4.8. This version fix some bugs, updates capacitors marking codes (EIA Class 1, tolerance, voltage), and add more formulas in the Pro version.
In the past days we have released an update for ATmicro and PICmicro Database apps that fix a pinouts rendering problem associated with the recent Google Chrome 72 release.
You should update the apps as soon as possible to avoid compatibility problems and keep the apps full working.
A new version of Electrodroid PRO is available on Apple iTunes store.
The new version 1.3 has a lot of novelty… enjoy!
• more options and materials in voltage drop calculator;
• added more materials to resistivity table;
• improved layout on iPhoneX;
• new pinouts: Power Over Ethernet, 6-pin JTAG/SWD, 3-pin DMX512;
• new pinouts: eSATAp, trailer various connectors;
• new Resources: NEMA connectors;
• updated resources: Raspberry Pi0 W and Pi3+ specs;
• updated resources: Ampacity table, new Battery tables;
• fixed resources: Capacitors codes, IEC World Plugs;
• negative values and improved precision in dB converter;
• bug fix and performance improvements;
• possibility to change language inside the app;
• dropped support for iOS8;
• added privacy options;
• translation updates.
A new version of Electrodroid is available. The new version 4.7 includes fixes some bugs and stability issues, and add more options and materials in voltage drop calculator and in resistivity table. The PRO version also also includes the list and images of NEMA connectors.